Wednesday 5 January 2011

The next station is closed!

Well.. I guess there are some disadvantages living just oposite the Emirates stadium.. you get to experience a no-tube service! and there are sooo sooo many fans in the tube towards arsenal that the tube takes some time to get to the next stop and then wait for the next tube and then... you know how these things are. It takes 20minutes road, to 1:20!

But lets face it.. It is amazing! I confess.. I'm not a football fan, but I'm a fiesta fan and I'm starting to like the football experience.. it's a fiesta! So many people, crowded, i can literally hear everything.. right now as I type there must have been a goal opportunity [well.. i'm guessing there must be another word for this]!

Is it cruel to have this while studying for exams and doing assignments? I dont things so, I always appreciate good company when i study and everytime they cheer I cheer, I even become typoexcited!

When I write about my 101 things i have to do to London, one of them will be going to an arsenal match! and don't worry.. I'll blog about it! I dont know what I'm doing next year, or where I will be living.. but I know that I will miss my every second wednesday and saturday company..

take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment