Thursday 6 January 2011

Dear Mr.Laptop mugger

Dear mr.laptop mugger!

I hope you are enjoying my laptop.. please note that the screen needs to be updated so that the touch functionality will operate in the windows 7. As you may noticed the package was an ilegal version.. but you must have noticed because I've noticed you used Windows Xp to get into my facebook previously..

well.. I'm just writing to wish you "happy new year 2011" and because i know that every bad thing gets returned to you I wanted to ask you for my digitl Consumer Behavior notes. They are highly important to me and of no significance value to you! For any instructions how to do that let me know and I will be of service!


Sincerely,

xrisouax

PS: Don't try to ask money for them, I already gave you a 500GBP worth of laptop along with some other freebies.. you know cash.. cards.. Consider this as a good thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment