Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'm in Miami Beach


I love it.. The freedom.. the waking up in the morning, knowing that I have absolutely nothing to do and end up doing one thing after another in its most hassle-free version! I feel.. I feel… I actually feel like when in high school: no worries, no work, no nothing! I always used to thing that you only get this feelings in summertime. You know.. In the summer breeze, you always find time for a mojito, tanning in the beach, beach volleyball, breaking people's nerves with the "tik tok" noise of playing with summer racquets in the beach (em.. Sorry if you are one of those peoples.. Beach racquets are addictive you know..) pointless drives around the city with friends, partying up until late, going from one place to another... And the same applies while being at work.. it doesn't matter if you slept 2 hours, 5 hours, no hours.. It is the things you do that full-up your batteries!

Please don't think opposite, I love work, whenever not in university I was always at work.. And work is great.. I mean you get to spend your time beneficially, interact with so many people on a daily basis, be productive.. And having fun!!

That's how work should be at least. If you are happy with your work/career you enjoy life you do enjoy life at it's maximum. If you are not krumpy after work you have the WHOLE day to do anything, even if you spend half of it at work. That's why choosing careers is crucial. I might haven't celebrated my new year's as I wanted to but I didn't mind, because I know I'm lucky enough to have the chance to change my new year's to come..

What I learned while in London.. Is that it doesn't have to be summer to experience the best in life, as long as you carry around your "summer" spirit, every day, every time, everywhere and in any situation! Right know, I feel that I'm in Miami Beach! So got to go.. The waves are waiting..

No comments:

Post a Comment